If you are a wine lover, then you know there is nothing better than enjoying a nicely chilled glass of wine after a long day. We know that improper wine storage can have negative effects to your expensive bottle of wine. That is why it is wise to invest in top notch wine cooler. The NewAir 28-Bottle Freestanding Wine Cooler will chill your wine to perfection, allowing you enjoy your favorite vintage just as it was meant to be.
NewAir 28-Bottle Cooler Key Features
This freestanding model has a very sleek and modern finished look that fits perfectly with any kitchen décor. It has a sleek black cabinet exterior that is framed beautifully with stainless steel. Its tinted glass double-paned door gives off a contemporary yet modern look.
The NewAir 28-Bottle Cooler comes inclusive of a blue LED light that can be switched on and off. You can also opt to leave it on, giving your wine bottles a beautiful blue haze that will undoubtedly catch your guests’ attention. Finally, this model comprises of a sturdy, non-slip stainless steel bar handle that allows you to open and access your wine with little to no effort from your end.
This single-zone wine fridge has digital controls that are located on the top door frame. This allows you to set the temperatures to chill your wine to your heart’s desire.
Next comes its removable slide-out metal racks that can hold up to 28 bottles of your favorite vintage. There are 6 pull-out shelves in total, each holding a capacity of four bottles. You can store an additional four bottles on the bottom of your cabinet, adding to a grand total of 28.
This model has plastic clips that ensure your bottles are intact and safe at all times. Keep in mind that this wine cooler can hold only 750ml bottles of your favorite red or white wines such as a Moscato, a Sauvignon Blanc, Gamay, Malbec, Merlot, etc. but cannot accommodate champagne bottles that are wider. However, you can opt to pull out a few shelves to make more room for wider bottles—this however will reduce the number of bottles you can chill. This model can accommodate longer bottles that are within 12″ to 13″ long.
Setup and Maintenance
The NewAir Wine Cooler will be delivered to you near full assembly. All you have to do is use the provided manual instructions and fit the door handle.
When stacking up your wines, be wary of blocking the air ventilation, which is located at the back as this can cause your cooler to overheat or not chill your wines.
- It holds temperature very well and will keep your bottles nice and chilled to your specified temperature settings, which preserves full flavor and aroma.
- It has an elegant modern finish that will undoubtedly merge beautifully with your kitchen décor.
- You will surprised at how easy it is to set up and operate.
- Thanks to its adjustable interior, you will be able to remove and adjust your shelves to fit wider bottles such as magnums or champagnes.
- This compact and very handy little device is perfect for your home bar, game room, dining room, or kitchen area.
- It can be a bit noisy if you a first time user but you will eventually get used to the fairly quiet soothing sound
- Its temperatures range from 54-66 degrees F (12-19 degrees C), which can be a bit restrictive when you are dealing with sweet wines.
Overall, the NewAir 28-Bottle Wine Cooler offers great value for your buck. It is spacious, elegant, very sturdy, has adjustable shelves, and holds temperature to ensure your wine is perfectly chilled at all times.
Yes, it does tend to make a little noise and has limited cold temperature settings, but aside from these tiny setbacks, this is a good value cooler with above average storage capacity at an affordable price.